Shippers outsource their freight and logistics activities to a third-party logistics (3PL) supplier under Managed Transportation Services Solutions (Managed TMS).
Logistics service providers (LSPs) are third-party logistics organisations that provide this service.
Exspeedite offers a set of services and advanced management tools that help you save time and money when creating, planning, bidding, executing, and reporting your shipments – all in one place and for free!
Shippers improve their logistics and supply chains by partnering with a professional logistics service provider organisation, which results in increased operational efficiencies, lower logistics network and organisational costs, a faster order-to-cash cycle, and better communication with all supply chain stakeholders.
Benefits of Managed Transportation
- Access Capacity of Load
- Complete Supply Chain Visibility
- Unified Communication Platform for All Stakeholders
- Cost Savings
- Low Risk Management
- ROI Betterment
- Improved Service KPI’s
- Offload Non-Core Business Processes
- Technology – Route Optimization
- Operational Control
- Reporting & Analysis
- Leverage Knowledge & Expertise of 3PL
- Freight Audit & Pay
- Improved Reporting and Analytical Capabilities
Capabilities of Transportation Management Services Software
- It helps to making best-value decision making ability and compare costs of freight transportation
- It is capable of supporting motor, rail, ocean, air and international freight shipments
- Advanced tracking and reporting tools
- Offers automated shipment planning and tendering
- Supports location specific information, such as required delivery dates, pickup, route optimization and delivery hours
- Automated billing process;
- Support between agency and TSP
Flexible Trucking Business Solutions and Service from Exspeedite
You may outsource to a dedicated staff, track third-party shipments through your network, and transfer freight via a third-party carrier with Exspeedite – or utilise a hybrid solution to get the best of both worlds.