- Brokerage Module - Exspeedite surpasses industry leaders when it comes to flexibility and overall use. Customize your menu of software options to fit exactly with your business needs and processes. Our trucking software offers functionality that allows you to add extra features – so as you grow, we grow with you.
- Carrier Module – It is critical to automate the onboarding process and perform proper due diligence, and Exspeedite will ensure you meet both objectives within one convenient system.
- Client Auto Rate Module - This is THE functionality that ties all the auto ratings together! With this service, you can create special rules per individual client:
- Per mile
- Auto attach fuel surcharges
- Per pallet rate - incremental
- Detention time, including both loaded detention and unloading detention
- Handling charges for your clients’ shippers and your clients’ consignees, as well as handling per pallet and even the driver’s rate
- Freight charges for shipper-to-consignee points and flat rate state-to-state
- Any extra charges that you’d like automatically attached to client invoice
- Container Module – Easily manage your tracking operations for all container and chassis movements while you uncover any late charges for rental fees and returns. Dispatch functions are integrated with Exspeedite to allow you to access your information, so you’ll enjoy a seamless transition between order entry, planning, billing, and settlements.
- CRM Module – Exspeedite’s Customer Relationship Management module provides integrated functionality with your existing system to make sales and marketing initiatives more organized and effective. We bring you impressive and simple automation methods meant to support your sales staff, and you can house all your historic data in one location.
- Dispatch Module – Exspeedite has developed the most complete enterprise transportation management and software solutions for your dispatch operations for private fleets, brokerage, 3PL, and heavy-duty transportation. We cater to small and mid-size trucking companies, ensuring each carrier, broker, and shipper has a competitive advantage matching the services of large trucking companies.
- Driver Auto Rates Module - Automatically rate your drivers whether you’re basing it on per mile or stop-off. We can accommodate pay advances, fuel card advances, range of rates to-and-from points, and much more!
- Driver Module – Exspeedite gives you a thorough system that measures, scores, and reports driver performance that will monitor and review each driver’s historical performance and improvement trends. This information is provided to you accurately with real-time data to help you assign the right driver to the right job. It is imperative for you to manage your individual drivers’ available service hours, and in order to pick up and deliver on time, we help you match the exact equipment needed for each load you carry.
- EDI Module - Electronic Data Interchange through Exspeedite is fully-integrated with capabilities allowing you to validate your data before you even transmit it. You can deliver customized communications to your partners either by direct connections or VANs.
- Exchange Rate Module – Doing business in other countries? Calculating exchange rates has never been easier and Exspeedite will help keep your finances organized with real-time exchange rate information.
- Flatbed Module – Exspeedite trucking software administers real-time automated alerts, which allows you to monitor and enhance business performance. Easily identify any gaps and inefficiencies with your load haulers, including flatbeds, heavy freight, and over-sized deliveries.
- FSC Module – Our Fuel Surcharge Module allows you to create matrix-style fuel surcharge rates, including per-mile percentages and flat rates. These can model the DOE or any other well-known matrix. As you enter the weekly or monthly fuel prices, Exspeedite will automatically recalculate and auto-charge according to the logic.
- Fuel Cards Module – The Fuel Surcharge Module also allows you to add vendor fuel cards for set up and provides you the ability to populate fuel per state and per tractor with the single click of a button.
- IFTA Module - Reporting module designed specifically for IFTA that allows you to see your fuel and miles per state with some fancy graphs that will help you analyze your business.
- KPI Module - This very powerful Key Point Indicators, or Knowledge Point Indicators, module allows you to analyze your business and see strengths and weaknesses to help you stay profitable, plus it allows you to manage your profitability margin per load. Exspeedite will aid you in driving decisions during your daily operations. Our process automation shares specific types of business processes that contribute to superior operational excellence in your company. View historical data for specific timeframes before issues become too big to resolve. Use our business intelligence tools to configure a specialized dashboard designed with the Balanced Scorecard model in mind. End users and managers can track KPIs to determine next steps.
- Load Module - Allows you to create loads which include less than truckload shipping, full truckload shipping, and 3PL loads.
- LTL Module – This feature covers it all! Enter multiple load shipments, sort them, dock them at either empty stops or multiple legs - you name it, Exspeedite has a solution for it!
- Mileage Module – Easily integrates with popular programs such as PC*Miler, Google Miles, and even customizes auto miles per client.
- Multi-Company Module – If you are a business that has multiple companies, you can set up Exspeedite to run everything under ONE database without having to log in and out to access a different company. Throughout Exspeedite’s filtering process, you’d only see one company - or both companies - depending upon the rights and security measures you choose.
- Multi-Currency Module – Money matters, especially when it comes to invoicing and reporting! With Exspeedite, you have the ability to add different currencies along with currency exchange rates, so you can easily reconcile your financial information.
- Multi-Office Module – If you are a business with multiple offices and want to customize visibility, you can set specific filters so that only certain offices see certain shipments in certain loads. This feature is also highly desirable for reporting purposes.
- Order Module - Extremely robust capabilities with the intelligence to populate EDI 204’s. It’s fast and efficient to create shipments.
- Pallet Tracking Module – With Exspeedite, you can automatically track your pallet account and adjust information accordingly.
- Reporting Module – Decide which departments access which reports, and set filters based on your specifications.
- Shipment Module - Build shipments with lightning speed and efficiency with auto saving techniques.
- Tanker Module – Add all your tanker profiles and specifics to your customized profile.
- Tractor Module - Add attachments, connect your fuel cards, and even check your fuel log.
- Trailer Module - Enter in all your specifics and add as many attachments as you’d like! You can view the history of where your trailer has been during any certain load or shipment.
- Vacation Module - Add vacation time for your drivers with a convenient way to track time used and view time remaining.
- Zoning Module – Look up mileage quickly for point-to-point locations, plus create custom filters of your own that are displayed when filtering shipments.
Accounting - Not only do we integrate our trucking software with QuickBooks and Sage, we made the process the easiest of all! With a single click, you can transfer over every single detailed line item for all your invoices. Simply enter your dispatch information into our Exspeedite trucking software and send the final invoice over to QuickBooks or Sage. Our integration also allows you to transfer over your client and account lists, as well as your expenses. It is available for drivers and carriers, too! Keep your business and accounting needs simple using Exspeedite’s fully-integrated trucking software with accounting integration!
- QuickBooks online
- QuickBooks desktop
- Sage accounting
EDI - Exspeedite offers trucking software solutions so you can run your business as efficiently as possible and have instant access to information exactly when you need it. Through our All-Custom Mapping, all data is transmitted between carriers, shippers, and consignees through electronic EDI documents:
- 204 Inbound - From the carrier’s perspective, this is an electronic order from a shipper. Exspeedite’s trucking software receives translated 204 flat files from customers, creating pending orders. Simply accept, decline, or view details for the order in the EDI grid. The software automatically generates 990s based on decisions made on load tenders.
- 204 Outbound – From Exspeedite you can now can send shipments electronically to your carriers via EDI.
- 990 – Generated in response to 204 inbound and is used by carriers to show if it will pick up a shipment previously offered by the shipper. This is used by the shipper or third party to tender the offer of the shipment and may be used to accept or reject a Spot Bid Request from a shipper.
- 997- Sent in response to each transaction received and indicates acceptance by a shipper, carrier, or payee. Simply, it’s an acknowledging data received by any party to another party.
- 214 - Outbound document informing carrier, shipper, or consignee of order status. Data includes dates, times, locations, route, and reference numbers.
ELD –Electronic Logging Device
- Keep Trucking – Exspeedite trucking software is integrated with KeepTruckin, which is the ELD and GPS tracking system that drivers love and fleet managers trust.
- Fleet one
- Custom yard
- PC*Miler online
- Google Miles
- Manual and auto custom client miles
Mobile Devices - You need premier mobile trucking software to keep your business running smoothly. We are experts in building specialized mobile applications for the trucking industry, and collaborate with our clients to bring them simple and effortless mobile technology. Exspeedite will evaluate your needs and configure your native or hybrid mobile apps. Our enterprise-grade mobile platform is secure and scalable to accommodate your demands and grow with you. Mobile applications can be integrated with Exspeedite, providing instant mobile access to your operations and administrative functions. With our mobile app, your drivers can submit their trip forms via a mobile device, which means no more manual paperwork entry by office staff!
- Keep Trucking